New Hope Fellowship exists to behold and broadcast the majesty and mercy of God in the entirety of our lives, individual and corporate, unto the coming Kingdom of Christ.
If your child will be attending children's ministry this Sunday, please fill out the form above to help our children's ministry leaders make proper preparations for Sunday School.
From June 26 through September 4 our Worship Service time will move to 10:30am.
Camp Impact is scheduled for 7/30-8/7. There is limited space and registration is currently full, but if you'd like to be added to the waitlist, please contact Brian Lee at email@example.com
We have resumed our in-person Worship Services each Sunday and are taking measures to provide a safe environment for all attendees.
We are also live streaming our Worship Services via YouTube Live for anyone unable to attend in-person.
The video livestream can be accessed here (NHF's YouTube channel).
Our most current Children's Ministry update for the 2021/2022 school year:
- All children planning to be at church are required to be REGISTERED BY FRIDAYS.
- Sunday School classes (for 2 1/2-year olds-5th Grade) will be held in NHF classrooms during sermon time.
- Nursery (with video feed of worship service) is available for parents caring for their children (under 30-months).
- Masks are required for all adults & children (over 2-years) in classrooms & nursery.
- Sunday School children should bring bag with supplies (list emailed to parents).
- Children (up to 2nd Gr) should be picked up by parents promptly after main service ends.
- Children should bring bag with
- craft supplies (for 2 1/2 yr old-1st Gr)
- Bible, pencil, notebook (for 2nd-5th Gr)
- Toddler Room (1st room on left) - for 2 1/2 yr old-1st Gr
- Choir Room (straight from back sanctuary door & next to small kitchen) - for 2nd-5th Gr
The Youth Group has resumed in-person services on Fridays @7PM. If you have any questions please reach out to Brian Lee.Please contact the NHF Youth Director, Brian Lee, for more information about the Youth Group, including our Friday Youth Gatherings and Bible Studies, and other Youth Group events.
Please save the date for our yearly church picnic! This year it will be held on Sunday, July 24th at 1:30pm at Kingsland Point Park. More details to follow.