New Hope Fellowship exists to behold and broadcast the majesty and mercy of God in the entirety of our lives, individual and corporate, unto the coming Kingdom of Christ.
In addition to video livestreaming our worship services via YouTube Live video conferencing, we have resumed our in-person gatherings on Sundays.
Online registration is required and is made available each Monday via email. If you would like to attend and do not have access to these emails, please email email@example.com to register, or contact one of the elders.
The video livestream can be accessed here (NHF's YouTube channel).
Our most current Children's Ministry update for summer 2021:
- All children planning to be at church are required to be REGISTERED BY FRIDAYS.
- Sunday School classes (for 2 1/2-year olds-5th Grade) will be held in NHF classrooms during sermon time.
- Nursery (with video feed of worship service) is available for parents caring for their children (under 30-months).
- Masks are required for all adults & children (over 2-years) in classrooms & nursery.
- Sunday School children should bring bag with supplies (list emailed to parents).
- Children (up to 2nd Gr) should be picked up by parents promptly after main service ends.
- Children should bring bag with
- craft supplies (for 2 1/2 yr old-1st Gr)
- Bible, pencil, notebook (for 2nd-5th Gr)
- Toddler Room (1st room on left) - for 2 1/2 yr old-1st Gr
- Choir Room (straight from back sanctuary door & next to small kitchen) - for 2nd-5th Gr
Sign-ups are now available for our fall discipleship groups! This fall we'll be studying the book of Romans chapters 1-7. We have both men and women's groups available for various time slots throughout the week. To view which group you'd like to attend, please click the links below to register.
The Youth Group will be resuming in-person Friday Night gatherings on September 10th @7PM. If you have any questions please reach out to Brian Lee.Please contact the NHF Youth Director, Brian Lee, for more information about the Youth Group, including our Friday Virtual Youth Gatherings and Bible Studies, and other Youth Group events.
In efforts to continue discussions related to gender and sexuality, the youth group will be meeting weekly to go through specific topics using a book called “Chasing Love” by Sean McDowell. Any youth interested in this please reach out to Brian Lee.
On Saturday, October 9, our Youth Group will be going apple picking with Maranatha Grace. Registration and details will be sent out this week.
Men of New Hope, save the date for our men’s retreat with Chap Bettis (rescheduled from 2020) at Edith Macy Conference Center in Briarcliff Manor. It will be held on Saturday, October 23rd. The cost per person to attend is $50. Scholarships are available. You can sign up to attend by filling out this form.