New Hope Fellowship exists to behold and broadcast the majesty and mercy of God in the entirety of our lives, individual and corporate, unto the coming Kingdom of Christ.
If your child will be attending children's ministry this Sunday, please fill out the form above to help our children's ministry leaders make proper preparations for Sunday School.
From June 26 through September 4 our Worship Service time will move to 10:30am.
Please save the date for our yearly church picnic! This year it will be held on Sunday, July 24th at 1:30pm at Kingsland Point Park.
To RSVP to this event, please to do at this link.
To sign up to bring a dish, please use this link.
To sign up to volunteer with set-up or tear-down, please use this link. We are looking for 20 volunteers total to serve with both set-up and tear-down.
Are you interested in getting more involved in serving at New Hope? We have a few ministries that are seeking additional volunteers. Please contact the following members if you are interested in any of the ministries:
• Hospitality (Welcoming Team): Josephine Leung
• Communications (Livestream, Photography, etc): Carolyn Lee
Or contact Sarah Mills to learn about serving and volunteer opportunities in other ministries.
We have resumed our in-person Worship Services each Sunday and are taking measures to provide a safe environment for all attendees.
We are also live streaming our Worship Services via YouTube Live for anyone unable to attend in-person.
The video livestream can be accessed here (NHF's YouTube channel).
Our most current Children's Ministry update for the 2021/2022 school year:
- All children planning to be at church are required to be REGISTERED BY FRIDAYS.
- Sunday School classes (for 2 1/2-year olds-5th Grade) will be held in NHF classrooms during sermon time.
- Nursery (with video feed of worship service) is available for parents caring for their children (under 30-months).
- Masks are required for all adults & children (over 2-years) in classrooms & nursery.
- Sunday School children should bring bag with supplies (list emailed to parents).
- Children (up to 2nd Gr) should be picked up by parents promptly after main service ends.
- Children should bring bag with
- craft supplies (for 2 1/2 yr old-1st Gr)
- Bible, pencil, notebook (for 2nd-5th Gr)
- Toddler Room (1st room on left) - for 2 1/2 yr old-1st Gr
- Choir Room (straight from back sanctuary door & next to small kitchen) - for 2nd-5th Gr
During the summer, our youth group takes a break from meeting every Friday evening. However, there are still youth events occurring throughout the summer, including an Apologetics event with Maranatha Grace Church on July 16 and Camp Impact in the beginning of August.Please contact the NHF Youth Director, Brian Lee, for more information about the Youth Group, including our Friday Youth Gatherings and Bible Studies, and other Youth Group events.