New Hope Fellowship exists to behold and broadcast the majesty and mercy of God in the entirety of our lives, individual and corporate, unto the coming Kingdom of Christ.
Starting June 23rd, our Sunday worship gathering will move to 10:30 AM for the summer months.
After service on July 28, there will be a church-wide picnic at Kingsland Point Park. Sign up information for food will go out soon via online invitation. See Josephine Leung for more details.
Important announcements regarding children's ministry:
- Sunday School (Pre K-5) is in need of teachers and assistants for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year. Please contact Jaime Tsay, Jihye Kang, or Christine An to get involved.
- Children's Ministry is also seeking 8 New Hope Members (preferably men) to serve as Sunday School Safety Monitors in the atrium during worship service. Please contact Chae An to volunteer for this new important role for the safety of our children.
- Starting Sunday, July 21, New Hope's Nursery will be open to all babies from 9-29 months old. Parents are highly encouraged, but not required, to participate in the childcare rotation. Please see Delimar Freire for more information.
Please get in contact with the NHF Youth Director, Dan Lisa, for more information about our Youth Group as well as any of the following events.
- Young Life Family Camp - Join Westchester Young Life (YL) for their annual family camp at Lake Champion in Glen Spey, NY on September 13-15. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the ministry of YL, meet the people on YL staff, and enjoy a fun-filled weekend with your family. All ages of kids are welcome. The cost is $125/adult (age 12+), $76/child (age 3-11), FREE/child (under 3). Contact Brian or Shealyn Hoza for more information.
- Youth Group Nights every Friday from 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
- Exodus Bible Study session during NHF Prayer Meetings every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month