New Hope Fellowship exists to behold and broadcast the majesty and mercy of God in the entirety of our lives, individual and corporate, unto the coming Kingdom of Christ.
All the ladies are invited to an evening of desserts and fellowship at the church building on Friday, Dec. 20, @ 7:30pm. Bring your favorite Holiday dessert, or bring a dessert you’ve always wanted to make and just haven’t had a chance to. Click here to RSVP.
Save the date! The 2020 Gospel Coalition Women's Conference is taking place from June 11-13.
Early registration is available until December 30. Use code NEWHOPE to save an additional $25 off of your registration fee. Click here to register.
Please get in contact with the NHF Youth Director, Dan Lisa, for more information about our Youth Group as well as any of the following events.
- Youth Group Nights every Friday from 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
- Exodus Bible Study session during NHF Prayer Meetings every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month
Important announcements regarding children's ministry:
- Sunday School is in session! For the most fruitful class time, 1st through 5th graders are required to bring the following items to class: Bible (storybook version for 1st grade, full text version for 2nd-5th grade), notebook (marble composition), folder, pencils/pens, and a book bag. Appropriate Bibles may be purchased at discounted prices at the Welcoming Table after service.
- New Hope's Nursery is open to all babies from 9-29 months old. Parents are highly encouraged, but not required, to participate in the childcare rotation. Please see Delimar Freire for more information.
- Reminder #1: A safety monitor (wearing a badge) will be stationed in the atrium during the Sunday School hour.