New Hope Fellowship exists to behold and broadcast the majesty and mercy of God in the entirety of our lives, individual and corporate, unto the coming Kingdom of Christ.
Starting September 8th, our Sunday worship gathering will return to our regularly scheduled time of 2:30 PM.
Important announcements regarding children's ministry:
- New Sunday School (2019-2020) classes will begin on September 8th. For the most fruitful class time, 1st through 5th graders are required to bring the following items to class: Bible (storybook version for 1st grade, full text version for 2nd-5th grade), notebook (marble composition), folder, pencils/pens, and a book bag. Appropriate Bibles may be purchased at discounted prices at the Welcoming Table after service.
- Sunday School is in need of a Joyful Noise praise teacher for 1st Grade for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year. Please contact Jaime Tsay, Jihye Kang, or Christine An to get involved.
- Children's Ministry is also seeking 8 New Hope Members (preferably men) to serve as Sunday School Safety Monitors in the atrium during worship service. If interested, please attend a short meeting after service on August 25 in the education wing (first room on the right) at 12:30 PM.
- Starting Sunday, July 21, New Hope's Nursery will be open to all babies from 9-29 months old. Parents are highly encouraged, but not required, to participate in the childcare rotation. Please see Delimar Freire for more information.
Please get in contact with the NHF Youth Director, Dan Lisa, for more information about our Youth Group as well as any of the following events.
- Young Life Family Camp - Join Westchester Young Life (YL) for their annual family camp at Lake Champion in Glen Spey, NY on September 13-15. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the ministry of YL, meet the people on YL staff, and enjoy a fun-filled weekend with your family. All ages of kids are welcome. The cost is $125/adult (age 12+), $76/child (age 3-11), FREE/child (under 3). Contact Brian or Shealyn Hoza for more information.
- Youth Group Nights every Friday from 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
- Exodus Bible Study session during NHF Prayer Meetings every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month